Father's Day

Wow, we celebrated with a cookout and tons of fun with the kids. Everyone was there. We count that a blessing as we know that Tabitha getting a job out of state or even out of the country is always possibility.

Pictures as follows: 1. Hannah and Jim with the Bass; 2. Jim and the girls; 3. Jim and the kids; 4. Jim and our daughter-in-law. Although it was a rocky start...I bought the wrong present and ended up taking it back before the evening begun. Anger and tears included in this one.






Here are the answers to Sophie's Challenge:

1. FIRST NAME?
Deborah
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope, mom picked it out of a book.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Over the weekend when I bought the wrong present for my husband and he got mad with me and made me cry because I did not like disappointing him on his day and for once LIKE I have to do many times...could he not just fake it and say he liked it? Geez
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Nope not in the least.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Pastrami
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yep, want one?
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably. I'm a pretty giving friend. But hang in up if you every life to me.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
Just my Blog.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Define ALOT?
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Nope, had them out when I was about 5 years old. I remember because they would not let me take my Chatty Cathy doll with me to surgery.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
After a couple of stiff drinks.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Minded!
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Vanilla
16. SHOE SIZE?
9
17. RED OR PINK?
Red most of the time.
18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My perfectionist nature.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Dad
20. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
At the turn of a decade in Texas.
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Olive green and pitch black
22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A Carnation instant breakfast. Just had dental work done and I haven't had a decent meal in about a week!
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The click of the computer board as I type.
24 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I would be one of those crayons that have several colors in one. When turned one way it colors one color ... turn another way and it's another color.
25. FAVORITE SMELL?
Roses on a misty morning.
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE?
My son asking if today was Dad's b-day. Yikes, it is.
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET?
Eye contact.
28. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?.
Scrapbooking?
29. FAVORITE DRINK?
Coffee, is there any other?
30. FAVORITE SPORT?
Driving on the interstate!
31. HAIR COLOR?
BB 9 1/2
32. EYE COLOR?
Brown, sometimes they are green with envy!
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Did for awhile, not worth the effort.
34. FAVORITE FOOD?
I have many...right now I'm sold on anything alfrado
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
Happy Endings! I hate Alamo Movies.
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
With the kids, Fantastic Four
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Redundant question
38. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter
39. HUGS OR KISSES?
According from who? If Harrison Ford, or Tom Cruise wanted a kiss...I'm ready baby....other than that a hug will do.
40. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cream Brule'
41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
Eye on Design by Ali Edwards
42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Nothing...well my hand most of the time
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Hannah screaming while pitching a fit. Life has a way of coming around. LOL
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
No contest...Beatles! Yellow Submarine forever
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME
Russia
46. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD THEY BE?
Emeral (BAM) and my mother

Whew....more than I wanted to know!

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!