Challenge Day 3

Challenge question #3:What's your favorite holiday dish?

My favorite holiday dish is my grandmother's sausage dressing. I love it so much I could eat the pan all myself. Double click to get the recipe.

Here's a layout I did last night as part of our anniversary trip to Pigeon Forge, TN. You can't go to Pigeon Forge without going to the Scrapbook Super Store!!! Where are my packages you might ask? I put them all in the truck of the car before Jimmy got back from exploring!!Gratitude List:
1. My camera...helps me relax to take pictures.

2. A good, caring, loving husband

3. A funny pup

4. A great church family

5. Kindnesses

Comments

  1. My favorite holiday dish is chimichangas with rice and beans. Not traditional, but my it's favorite Christmas food and we never do anything traditional here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!