Sixth and Final day of the Month of Love

This is it. We've had a month of RAKs and Challenges that I hope you have enjoyed. I have to let you know you have really helped me clean out my studio. I can actually scrap again.

Let's move forward to today challenge:


Day Five Scavenger Hunt Challenge/RAK


I'm sending you to several places today and I'm asking that you find your inspiration for your project. You create something you've learned from and post to the slide show. Here are the sites you need to visit.

Fiskateer Angela Daniels (as of 6:40 EST she hasn't posted, so if you don't see one for today's date wait). Make sure and leave her a comment. Add yourself to her map. It's cool.

Suzanne Walker Leave a comment with your suggestion for a new name of her show. If you have already, give her another one.

Pattye Duffner The Reason I Scrapbook video. I cried through most of this video. Make sure to leave her a comment.

This one you don't HAVE to do, but I would appreciate it if you would vote for my Bailey today. He's entered a contest with the Humane Society. Go to Humane Society, do a search for Bailey, this is the one you need to vote for, because there are lots of Bailey's.


After visiting everyone leave a comment here with thoughts and inspiration you got out of your scavenger hunt today. You are entered another time if you do find some inspiration and make a project for the slide show.

The grand prize winner...because it is the heaviest of all boxes...will be announced tomorrow evening. I'm in charge of an all day crop so I'll be out all day. So you have a little extra time to get it all done.

Gratitude List
1. My wonderful friend Ruth
2. Joany and her baby kitty Chrissy (Chrissy is going to sleep today because of leukemia...please pray for them)
3. Friends
4. Opportunities to grow in faith and love
5. God for giving me the most special husband in the world.

Comments

  1. Debby- I was on a west coast delay =) Then I decided to make a ScrapSecret from scratch!! Thanks for including me in on your fun scavenger hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:17 AM

    hi debby
    wonderful day u have for us again:) learned a few things 2day, loved the journaling on all the LO's i saw and after watching the video i realized that this is something i should try 2 do as well...i also voted for Bailey...ur rite there r alot of bailey's!
    looking forward to doing a LO with something 'hand drawn':)
    Kris #2961

    ReplyDelete
  3. your song is my all time favorite,
    and Bailey is a cutey-pie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debby - visited all your sites today and voted for sweet bailey!! I am posting my card with my very poor attempt at some hand-drawn doodles on the card corners to match the stamp in the center. I am not artistic AT ALL for drawing so that is why I never attempt it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well since I can do any crafting today I did the lest I could do and went and voted for Bailey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Debby
    visited all the sites, and learned quite a few new things. How to express myself with journaling, I'm usally embarrased to do so, but watching that video has inspired me to go for it, Also I'v alse been inspired to put aside my uncertainty about using my drawn or painted images in my cards or LO's.
    also left my input for a name for fistateers tv. lol. that was fun.
    voted for bailey,
    I'm posting a card I made with a hand drawn precious moments pic, (I did draw it-LOL) I lov doing precious moments pictures. Also the pic is hand colored with watercolor pencils. The background paper is also hand made-I painted and textured it to look like crinkle paper. It also incudes some heartfelt journaling,(for my mom-on mother's day)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:40 PM

    Debby
    i just finished the last day of the challenge...thank you so much for all the wonderful spaces u sent our way and challenges as well...tons of fun:)
    Kris #2961

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't gone to the sites yet, but I had to tell you that the music is great, I love "I can only imagine". And Bailey is the cutest, I will be voting, he has the saddest eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I visited all the sites and Pattye's was my favorite, I lost my Mom not long ago and scrapping her pictures helped me to grieve. Thanks Debby for giving us some wonderful site to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debby, this has been a wonderful ride for the last month.

    I enjoyed visiting all of these sites today -- also voted for Bailey (so adorable!).

    Above all, I most enjoyed watching Patty's video. It was so...motivating. I've gone back and added journaling to some of my older layouts, in particular those from my wedding day.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous7:42 PM

    I LOVE your fun scavenger hunt! what a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I visited all the sites you listed and voted for bailey! I have been out of pocket for the last couple of days challenges due to a sick child. But I agree Pattye's video made me cry too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous12:05 AM

    I visited all the blogs.. and also voted for Bailey..o and I left comments on all of them.. they are all very unique.. I loved the slide show.. inspired me to do more journeling..Thanks for the wonderfull RAK's..Mariah.# 2457

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!