Time Goes By.......

Celebration Time ...Come On...
There's A Party Going On Right Here........

Wow, it has been a wild month long RAK. Now I need to settle down and announce our Celebration Dare...this one will not be a comment challenge but a creating challenge. For the rest of the month of May create a Celebration Project....post it and leave a comment with your link. I'll get a picture of the RAK up asap. I just wanted to give you time to Celebrate with me going over the 5000 mark for unique visitors to Debby's Dare.
There will be more than one winner of the RAK. I dare you to Celebrate with me.
ScrapWorld Happenings:
Sudie, from Two Peas, Unkit and Fiskateers has published her first ebook. It is so totally awesome. Check it out here......... Getting Grungy
----------------------------------------------------------
Ali Edwards is doing a great series of Words this week on her blog (link to the right). Go back and check her posts for each day this week. Awesome journaling inspiration and ideas. This should be in a book being sold! It's a don't miss.
----------------------------------------------------------
Donna Downy will be in Charleston SC next Friday the 16th. She will be teaching Friday and Saturday for a total of four classes. Take one or take them all. I'll be there Friday night, I know Sudie will be there both days. If you want more information email me at DeborahL591@yahoo.com.
---------------------------------------------------------
Lastly: Are you going to CKC in Charlotte, NC this August? Kathy Adams (great friend) and I are holding a Friday night and all day/night Saturday crop. It will be a come and go as you please. We are working it out that you book your room with us and get a package deal with the crop. If will be open all night Friday and some one will be there if you want to leave your things to sleep for an hour or two. Key to the fun...there will be plenty of room and some fun giveaways. If you are interested email me at DeborahL591@yahoo.com I promise it will be a blast.
----------------------------------------------------------
One more lastly: Oh, Scrap has published their second issue of their online magazine. If you want some of the greatest ideas this is the place to be. Check the link on the right! Subscribe today. I will be challenging you some more later....but this is a have to. Here is the table of contents from Issue 2:
Pg 1 Readers emails
Places to visit on the net
Coupon offer
Pg 2&3 Special Days By Debbie Buckland
Pg 3 Subscription Prize Draw!
Pg 4 Video Scrapbook/craft saving tip Sketch of the month
Pg 5 Photo Editing – by Alan Mason
Pg 6 Gettin down & groovy with Deborah Malbone - Part 2 of 5
Pg 7 Adding a splash of colour to B&W photos by Peg Rounds Part 1 of 2
Pg 8 Turning Digi from Dull to Dynamic By Victoria A. Warren-Mears
Pg 9 Scrapping Green by Carlee Murphy
Gratitude List:
1. although I don't feel well, God has given me strength to carry on today!
2. my hannh danna...I love her so much
3. my Ashley....a breath a fresh air
4. my Tabby...for loving me despite it all
5. My God and Father for His love for me and His love for all........God be with all of us this week.

Comments

  1. Debby, I just love your blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just uploaded my layout to the slide show for the Celebration challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing the completed slide show!

    Fiskateer #1135

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!