Someone Hold Me Back!

I'm in a scrapping mania! LOL I'm getting so much done I'm scaring myself. LOL I remember a year ago it would have taken me 5 days to finish one layout. Now I'm putting them out as fast as 3 or 4 a day. To me that is a ton of work.

Today I'm teaching a three hour scrapbooking class and hosting a crop as well. I love this group called the Fellowship of Scrapbookers. We have such a blast. We were honored to have Karma from Faith Sisters at our last crop. I saw her creation make the front page of the website. It turned out beautifully.

I may be lessening my odds, but Tim Holtz and Ranger is giving away some of the most awesome products on Tim's blog. Head that way and see what you can win. Also Tim is mini-teaching what you can do with these products. There are some really great ideas!

Check out Graphic 45's Gallery. You might see someone you know!

Now pressing forward: CHATTERBOX!! Did you do your homework? If you did, answering this question should be a breeze. For the Chatterbox Card Kit what is Chatterbox's "trademark?" Post your answer here and I'll chose a winner Friday.

LISA....still waiting on a address so I can send you your RAK!!! If you play here and love to participate in the RAKs. Remember to subscribe to my blog and you will be updated every time I update and you won't miss the good stuff.

I've been using Chatterbox's older lines because I collected their paper for several years and I use it quite bit on my Easter books. But in the Fall I purchased a limited addition designer line from Chatterbox that is so awesome I can't stand it. You'll see a project made from it before my "audition is over." But the feel of this paper ROcKs! If you don't have any Chatterbox paper (1) order it, (2) tell your LSS you need to have it, or (3) hang out here and you might win some.

Here is my Chatter-Creation of the day:

I painted the flowers. The Butterflies come from Creative Imagination and I put foil on this for a shimmery, popped look. I used the Threading Water punch from Fiskars to punch my holes and lace it with an vintage lace. I used Chatterbox's journaling blocks to define the moment.

One thing about Chatterbox paper. When I painted my flowers and stems the paper did not buckle like a lot of other paper I've used. Usually if I add something water based the paper "puckers." I found that Chatterbox's papers do not do that. Wow, what a discovery.

I hope you enjoy. I've been working on a non-layout Chatter-Creation that I'm posting tomorrow. You are going to want to see what I did. By the way, I feel some silliness coming on so stay tuned.

Scrapping News:

CHA is right around the corner and sneak peeks are beginning to happen. check out Two Peas in a bucket on their Pub board and you will see announcements going up fast right now.

UnKit was talked about on PaperClippings! Whoo Hoo! Congratulations Sudie. On air, they asked Sudie for a kit to do on PaperClippings. Paperclippings airs live every Tuesday. This is an awesome site.

Ranger U is happening and I so want to go one time. But I'm excited that I get to take a class from Tim Holtz at CHA!

Loads of Design Team calls out there. See my friend Lynne as she is shooting for the Cosmos Cricket design team. She is uber talented and she is doing a giveaway too.

World Stamping Week is happening over at Two Peas in a Bucket. That board is totally Rocking right now. I've only posted a few items, but they were fun to do. Here's where you can find the WSW Two Peas board.

Have a blessed day!

Gratitude List:

1. Health

2. Meeting friends (Sudie came through yesterday and I met up with her to say "hello.")

3. Reminders of the importance of my Faith journey

4. Can I be thankful for paper? Well, I am grateful that I'm blessed with so much.

5. God's calling and His "never let go" policy!

Comments

  1. how aweosme you are teaching today have a lot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Make It Meaningful" Is Chatterbox's TM - (not to get it confused with the logo...) - haha took me a while to figure that out I think it was on the second or third link I clicked onto...

    I always love reading your blogs Debby - and your music lol I always forget about it and it gives the heart a good jump lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome LO!! love that ribbon and those butterflies rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debby-

    You are AWESOME! Thanks for linking my stuff on your blog! If you're going to CHA-Chicago in July... I'll be there! We need to meet! Thanks again, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun teaching and at the crop! Sounds like a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:29 PM

    Loved that LO!! fun!!
    have fun teaching today!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Debby - you ROCK the Chatterbox - they would be blessed to have you on their team?
    Me, well, personally I am with Lynn and plan to throw my hat in the Cosmo ring, no chance I know - but have to try 'cuz I LOVE COSMO!

    I am sure we will meet in July - no doubt you will be Fiskarzzi or helping in some way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's "Make it Meaningful"
    I promise I didn't look at anyone else's...I love Chatterbox...always have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. {"Make it Meaningful" }is our trademark, and we take it seriously. It's more than just a slogan to us...it defines the way we live, the way we value our families and friends, and the way we do business. We are constantly striving to bring products to the market that help people all over the world live more meaningful lives

    ReplyDelete
  10. I believe the Chatterbox trademark is: “Make it Meaningful”

    Your page is just gorgeous. I have the threading water punch and didn't think to use it like that! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE that quote and am actually in the middle of doing a page with it right now! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!