O Tannebaum...well not

I'm still trying to get my new computer up and running. Although it is a "better" computer it is taking a long time to upload my video. *** Update *** I'm still trying to get a Video Tour of my Christmas Tree to work. So in the meantime.....

Go to Crazy Cricut to see some Christmas Party photos. Here are some links to the videos MaryNSC made during the party.

Southern Scrapbooking
Fiskateer Games
Holly's Make-n-Take (very cool)


Here are a few links with some cool crafting going on:

Ink Stains with Roni (a fiskateer I might add) Roni's work it awesome and I was privileged to meet her at CHA summer.

Leah's Desktop Dictionary is Rockin the House with their every Friday Christmas video. Leah, Donna and Johanna all are fun to watch and make some pretty outstanding projects. You will be laughing in awe!!

Making Memories is doing a giveaway everyday I believe just this week on their blog.

Paper Crazy is creating some really yummy Christmas projects.

Don't forget to go to T!m Holtz's blog for what amounts to free classes of many of his techniques. Wow! Thanks Tim.

I'll try later today to make something with the web cam to see if we are having Fiskars' Friday on Thursday tomorrow. LOL

Gratitude List
1. Love
2. my children
3. my friends who are gems in my life
4. my computer
5. God's creativity. Have you seen it today?

Comments

  1. Thanks for these, Debby... they are all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey do you have a pix of the finished make and take (or am I missing it someplace?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!