Update

Just a quick update. I have that very nasty Trojan from FACEBOOK. The rule right now is don't open anything from Facebook. I just joined about 2 days ago and now my computer has crashed. I wonder if someone is trying to tell me something.

Regardless, I'm going to be gone most of the day tomorrow, but I wanted to encourage you to make your ornament and post it to the slide show. If you have problems, either post the link in the comments section or email me at Deborahl591@yahoo.com. I'm working off my poor son's computer and he's not a happy camper. LOL

Have fun and surprise me with what you create! Pass the word out for me, okay? Thanks

Comments

  1. THANK YOU! I'm not on facebook often but I have been on it recently. I've not heard of this problem. I'll stay away for awhile! Sorry it got you! :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!