Encouragement

Don't we all need a little encouragement from time to time? I know I'm high maintenance. I received a beautiful and heart felt email from a very good friend of mine. She did not tell me what a great scrapper I am. She took the time to encourage me in my character. I will always cherish that email. It might end up on a scrapbook page.

I know we are all busy this weekend, but maybe someone needs a word of encouragement. Take a minute and send them a short but encouraging email. Hey, if you are reading this you are already on the net!

Here are a few photo of my daughter in her first staring role. She is a producer for ETV and is usually, but not always behind the scenes. If she is in front of the camera it is interviews and such. I was so very proud to see her photo on set. She is sending me a copy of the broadcast. I know she is encouraged by times like these. It is wonderful to see my daughter so happy.

Tab is the one is white.

Encouragement:

Since this is Easter Weekend and it has been Holy Week. I'll still post All About You in 52 on Monday, but I will not draw a winner until Tuesday evening.

The numbers are just about there. Today get out there and introduce some friends to Debby's Dare and leave a comment on that post to get credit and be in the random drawing for the GREAT RAK.

Have you or are you a member of a message board? I am a member of several and each has something unique about it. But I challenge you to check out the Fiskateers. It is more than a blog, a gallery, a message board...it reaches much further than that. It's friends, community, fun, orangish, sharing, challenging, ever growing and about making friends. I have one Fiskateer on speed dial and two others on my Friends and Family plan for my phone. LOL Check out Fiskateers...we are over 6000 Ambassadors for Crafting. I encourage you to look around and read the blog, it will give you a great idea of the Fiskateers.

Be encouraged today!!

Gratitude List:
1. YOU
2. My family
3. Seeing my Grandchildren tomorrow in their Easter Dresses!!
4. A very understand husband
5. A most loving God whom we celebrate this weekend.

Comments

  1. Happy Easter Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debby..Happy Easter.. wonderful pics of your daughter...
    I joined the fiskateers the other day.. need to have some time to play and join in.. I'm a border punch addict..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your daughter! Happy Easter. Angela 3100

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a blessed day, Happy Easter. HE is risen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your daughter! what a honor! Hope you are having a little time to your self today, happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter and Congratulations to your daughter. What a great career!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Day after Easter - what a great idea - encourage us to encourage others. I really enjoy reading your blog and have 'encouraged' some of my friends to follow your blog. It is so uplifting. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for some fun challenges that help me to share my childhood with my children. Here is my LO:

    http://www.fiskateers.com/community/photo/40265/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!