We Had a Party

All About You in 52, Week 17
Fiskars Friday on Thursday

We had so much fun, maybe too much. I laughed and had a great time at Certified Fiskars Training yesterday. This group of crafters were the absoulte best. Several knew a lot more than I did, so I commend them to hanging in there. Of course there was a lot of shopping. I only hope they had as good as time as I did.
If you are interested in knowing more about CFD training and live in the southern states email me at CFD_FOY@yahoo.com. If I can't come the distance we have trainers all over the United States.

Gratitude:
1. Fun with fellow crafters
2. Friends who encourage
3. God's safty in travel
4. Excitement
5. Rest in God

Comments

  1. O WOW where were yawl at??

    ReplyDelete
  2. new scrapbook store in NE Columbia. It is great. It would be a breeze for those upstate to find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That store has a fantastic fiskars section! I'm impressed! :) Looks like you guys had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!