Fun Inspriation and Debby Dares You!

I found this on the front cover of a college recruiting brochure. I love the lettering. It's different and has great potential for papercrafting. So how does this inspire you?

Here's the DARE. Create a layout, card, altered item, etc. inspired by the above photo. Post your link in the comment section. I'll put your project in a slide show presentation here on Debby's Dare.
UPDATE: Deadline is Next Wednesday and I'll annouce the winner on Fiskars Friday on Thursday!
Are you up to the Dare?

Oh yes, the randomly drawn prize is a new Fiskars Portable Paper Trimmer! Have you never tried a Fiskar's Trimmer? Here's your chance to do it for free.

If you win a Fiskars PPT, don't you need paper to cut? How about a Crafting Kit from Comos Cricket to go with it!.

Do me a favor, share this with your friends. Thanks.

Have fun!

Gratitude List
1. rest
2. God's Peace
3. blessed with abundance of love
4. inspiration, by the Spirit of God
5. God never ending love for me

Comments

  1. This is a great dare, Debby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool dare!! and love your gratitude list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool. and love your gratitude list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that inspiration piece Debby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool inspiration piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am up to the dare...but when is the deadline?

    -Tifany #5942

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome DARE!! I am on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a GREAT challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Right now, I could use a little of #2 !! Thanks for sharing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks again! Love your gratitude list. Your list always make me pause and go through mine. Thanks for that!!
    Holly #6089

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought I had posted my LO for this challenge here but I forgot so here it is. This was very fun.

    http://www.fiskateers.com/community/photo/43388/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's mine!

    http://www.fiskateers.com/community/photo/43534/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!