I'm Just Shameless!

Let me be shameless. I would love for you to visit and if so inclined buy some fun scrappy products to celebrate the end of a great year and the beginning of a even better one. Doesn’t it just sound great to say 2010? LOL


Event: Friday Night I’m hosting a “Bling in the New Year” at …. Tthat’s what you’ve been hunting for on Debby’s Dare. A Place.  {new clue} The place is posted right here, in your sight right now. No scrolling up or down. If you find out the “place” email me for a small gift and you will “know” where the party is going to be this Friday.


I’ve just posted FREE SHIPping on orders 19.99 or more. The checkout code is PASSITON. There are many products on sale already. Pick up your Christmas products before they are gone. You know you have a lot of scrapbooking to do.



-->Prima Flowers, only a few left
-->Foundations, incredible paper lines from Glitz, Jenni Bowlin, Chatterbox (awesome for Valentines) and Fancy Pants.
-->Cardstock from Core’dinations and Prism
-->Fiskars Tools
-->Tim Holtz Distress Inks at awesomely low prices
-->7 Gypsies Stamp Set

I can go on. Check it out.

Special Note:  You do not have to have a paypal account to purchase; paypal just works with me to work with your bank or card company. No one except paypal is able to view your private information, including yahoo or me.


Patti Milazzo and her son Alex have an awesome Mommy and Me project on Debby’s Dream Studio. We are also introducing Bottle Kap Kids! You can read about it at DDS.



All this to say … it’s happening at Debby’s Dream Studio.

Thank you for letting me be shameless.

Gratitude List
1. rest
2. friends
3. God’s presence in my life
4. looking forward
5. God’s provision of Bailey Bailey in my life!

Comments