I Love Spring

I can’t get Easter or Spring off my creative brain. Sudie, from unKit made some beautiful flowers last night on unKit Live (you can see the recorded verison) and now I’m dying to create some fabric, specifically blue jean, flowers. In the meantime I’ve used my last sheet of Karen Foster Easter line.

FYI/Response to yesterday's comments:  --Tracy made the cutest set of paper flowers and a tutorial to go along with it at Tracy's Treasures.  Another flower must do.  --Suzi you are too sweet.  I'd love to see your page.  --Crafty Secrets blog, I think.  If not it's pretty good.  If you leave a site name or tutorial, add your link.  We would all love to share the wealth!!

This is the last page of my Easter 1962 in Berlin, Germany. When it comes to any holiday and candy Frau Ingle knew how to celebrate. Matter-of-fact it didn’t need to be a holiday. I would wake up sometimes and run to the front door to open it up and there would be a small glass of candy hanging from the doorknob. Even at a young age she impacted my life demonstrating generosity to me.

FYI: this is my last of 4 pages. Which means I’ll be showing page number 1 tomorrow on my Triple Crown day! You can click on the photo to enlarge them.


I’m still waiting for a follow up response from Logitech. I guess the next step is a phone call to the automated, hang on forever, customer service. I’m going to try to get someone in the house to help me with a Debby’s Dare Demo with my Flip camera. I’ll be posting it on Thursday with a continuation of our journey to rid us of the “Gremlins on the Loose.”  Check out Kelly Jo's studio make-over at the Fiskateer Blog.

Don’t forget to come tomorrow to help me celebrate my Triple Crown of fun. I’m sure, yep for sure, I’m having a RAK.

Gratitude List
1. great evening learning
2. beautiful weather
3. hope which leads to faith
4. peace and calm
5. God who has graciously protected me

Comments

  1. Gorgeous page Debbie! I didn't realize you were in Germany. I lived there growing up too. My maiden name was Schwenke! :) Good German name! LOL! Anyway, I see the page in your 'Come Spring Come' post too. Just stunning! Love what you did with these pages! Such beautiful memories. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool layout deb! gotta love that paper! Now I want some lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout. I love that paper, love the softness of this page.
    Thank you for the shout out on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is so beautiful. That paper is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the patterned paper! and your new blog header!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!