Numerated

1. Yea!  I’m officially back from Vacation. I had so much fun resting, relaxing, cleaning, playing and creating. I can’t show everything because I’m hoping for a publication here and there.

I can show you my ATC that I made for a swap at Scrapbook News and Review. I totally love their ATC swaps. You don’t make over 10 cards. I love that. The theme is things with wings. I stamped the wings in sepia from Ranger on to Mulberry Paper. The effect turned out wonderful.


2. Announcing the new Design Team for Artful Legacy:

Betty Podell: Just Some Table Scraps
Becky Allen: Stamping with Becky
Theresa Forge: Artful Whimsies
Sharon Russell: Okie Stamp Queen
Amanda Brazelton
Jessica Altman: Stamping with Jessica
Debby Lewis
Kathy Robinson: Kathy Pass It On 
Delia Vestal she is the artist for Artful Legacy.

Did you notice a practically familiar name? I know I’m excited. I don’t have to make cards! But I get to show layouts made using stamps. I love my Dream Team.   Thank You, Buck and Christine.  I looking forward to a great time!

3. Let’s take a look at ORANIZING Tips and Helps

These are just a few of my prior to redoing my studio. Amazingly and with blessings I deleted the messiest of the photos.



For me it was too dark and too crowded. I had my windows blocked, things hanging from the ceiling, when I got messy it landed on the flour, a ton of things were under something.  I had to do something soon. The beginning of Studio Makeover starts tomorrow. I have one area I’m still working on. So hopefully by the time I get to that spot we’ll be ready to see it. I keep getting ideas from my favorite organizational book Ask the Masters, Organizing Your Scrapbook Supplies.

4. For a few friends I wanted to let the local folks know about two events happening.

For registration information call Sandy Paavel at 803-785-2535 or e-mail spaavel@lex-co.com.

5.  Thank You Jessica



6.  Winner for February's Homemade Families is Brenda!  Send me your snail mail address for your RAK.

Gratitude List
1. rest
2. family fun
3. God’s unyielding belief in me
4. Grace for all my needs and few of my wants too
5. God’s provision of wisdom for those around me

Comments

  1. I see you love punches, me too.
    I love your graditude list. I used to keep one when I had a journal (paper). I don't do one on my blog. Maybe I should start. Because some days you need to really dig to find one, but they are always there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my....and I thought I had a ton of punches. (Now I think I need to go buy more!) heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on being on the new design team! You will add some great talent and awesome designs to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i see you a die hard scrapper .. like most of use .. I call my space CHAOS - but i know where everything is...LOL... thanks for sposting ,ake me feel much better...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! And I love that ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on your toot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! Congrats! And can't wait to see what you've done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!