Scipture Challenge, Home

I’m catching up on my Scripture Challenge from Patter Cross this week. One down, only two to go. A couple of weeks ago the word was Home. Patter did a great job sharing about the Home God is preparing for His children. When I went to study the on of the passages Patter referred to I was really caught up with Revelation 7:16-17.

They will hunger no longer, nor thirst anymore; nor will the sun beat down on them, nor any heat;
for the Lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes.

The joy in my heart is overwhelming at the thought that there is a place and time when God will wipe away all my tears. I hope I get to keep my tears of joy, but my faith is that in taking away our tears He takes away our pain and suffering. That is the Home I desire beyond all things.

Here is my ATC for our word Home:

I loved using Making Memories Vintage Findings. The gold flowers and birds are beautiful. I snuck in a Wendy Vecchi stamp in the background. I also enjoyed Tim’s new distress reinker Victorian Valet to spritz on the background color.

Artful Legacy

Our design team projects are up at Artful Legacy. I did this really cool technique I picked up at Suze Weinburg’s site. Please check it out and the rest of the team’s Easter cards. They are very creative. And yes, I DID A CARD!

Arful Legacy is having a giveaway just for leaving comments....Please leave a comment on the Design Teams creations and your name will be put in a drawing for Sunday night March 21.

We have all been busy with wedding plans for Tabitha and David. April 24 is coming quicker than I could have imagined. I still have so much to make. Clothes play a big part of the whole craze. My husband was too easy with his tuxedo. No fair. Jim and I went shopping and we walked into the first store and they had everything I needed! My outfit even matches the color of Jim’s tuxedo. Too easy. I took Jacob over to pick out his tuxedo…which was much easier than I thought. Then he needed a jacket for the rehearsal party. For a t-shirt and blue jean guy I thought this would be the very hardest thing I had to do. Nope, once he tried on his sport’s jacket I picked out and a very cool shirt he was the happiest kid around. He wants to wear it to school today. The photos were done late last night, but I can tell you it’s day and night. LOL Too easy. We’ve had one blessing after the other through this whole wedding.



Gratitude List
1. a good morning
2. God’s blessings with finances
3. rest and wellness
4. friends that show their love
5. God’s Home He prepares for me

Comments

  1. Great scripture, so glad you shared it. Love your ATC. I love using those vintage findings too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your atc! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Scripture Challenge ATC is beautiful Debby! Thanks for sharing! Glad to hear all is coming together so beautifully for the wedding!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful scripture to pick and I love your little creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TracyM #67737:00 PM

    WOW - your ATC's are absolutely gorgeous Debby !!!

    Thankyou for pointing us in the direction of Artful Legacy - it is so lovely & is now in my favourites too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool ATC Debby don't worry you will get caught up. I am glad for you that the clothes shopping is done that is always such a hard thing to get through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ATC's. I just started doing these and they are fast becoming my favorite thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty!!! Blessings...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!