Do I Scrapbook Anymore?




Sure I do. I have just been doing a lot of scrapbooking for the wedding that my daughter will not allow me to post until after the wedding. I've not been nixed from showing you my jewelry. I made this necklace for the rehearsal dinner using parts from two different kits from Making Memories new jewelry line. No one will certainly have a necklace like mine. I love the different pieces and the colors are brilliant.

You can click for a close up view.

Dare Ya!  I had dared you earlier to make something of a layout or project from your wedding or a wedding you attended.  I can't set up the slide show as it will ask for my approval for every post, so post your project on your favorite message board gallery and leave your link here.  I'll draw a winner for a pack of the new Prima Flowers.  These are awesome as is or sprayed with your favorite colors.  I can't use enough of them. 


National Scrapbook Day/Month is coming and of course I have some fun lined up for Debby's Dare and Debby's Dare Demo for the whole month of May!  See ya next week!!

Gratitude List
1.  Grace in the mist of sheer panic!
2.  friends that pray
3.  God's love for my family
4.  God's provision for Tabitha and David
5.  Hope for a wonderful time to dance at my daughter's wedding

Comments

  1. that is gorgeous debby!!! Totally love it! are you going to rak that ;)

    have fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful necklace Debby.
    Relax now & enjoy the wedding !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo and lovely flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the wedding the necklaces is stunning and how have I missed those prima flowers. . . they are oh so cool. .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your necklace is so gorgeous up close in person. Cannot wait for you to share the goodies from the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the projects you did for their special day is amazing Debby!!! You need a big kiss hug and lots of rest LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!