Sketches

During National Scrapbook Day I took up a few challenges from the Fiskateer community. One was a double page layout sketch from Allison Davis author of Sketches for Scrapbooking. Normally, I’m not a “sketch” person but Allison Davis’s sketch was detailed and I always love detail. Click here to see the sketch we were challenged to create from is a sneak peek from Allison’s book to be released this July.

This is my take on her scrapbook sketch:




The photos are of my son’s family during our time on the Isle of Palms during Tabitha’s wedding. Imagine getting up every morning to take a stroll on the beach. Talk about a great way to start a day!


Here is an attempt of a sketch from Me! I would like to feature your take here on Debby’s Dare. Just send me a photo and a little story behind it to debbysdares@gmail.com.

Gratitude List
1. quiet days
2. rest
3. Ruth
4. satisfaction from creating
5. God’s creativity in my life

Comments

  1. I love all the buttons clusters!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an excellent job on the sketch.
    Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awsome 2 pager! love the colors and the buttons wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the sketch.
    I love waking up on the beach... when I'm away.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on Allison's sketch! And your sketch is great too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the layout! I really like your sketch too. I'm not sure if I can squeeze in the time right now to take your challenge but I'll keep it in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOve you layout! I did this same sketch over at Fiskateers dot com. I really had fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!