Are You Blest?

Blessed are …
the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
the pure in heart, for they will see God.
the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.
those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
….Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, ….

Are you blest? I know I am. God has given me so much in my life. Not a lot of money, not a lot of things, but God has given me doors to walk through, people who pray for me, I have godly men and women who have led me through my life. I am blest.

I am blest with a husband who works hard for our family and four beautifully, healthy children as well as children-in-laws and grandchildren. I am blest.


I am blest with a circle of friends that put up with me and love me despite myself. I’m blest with family friends, crafting friends, and professional friends. I have friends and acquaintances that inspire not only my craft but also my life. I am blest.

I am blest with friends and acquaintances from Debby’s Dare blog, Fiskateers, Two Peas and Scrapbook.com. Many of you I’ve been blest to meet in person. You have added to my life. I am blest.

I am blest that God’s love knows no boundaries. His mercies endure forever. His forgiveness is unconditional. I am blest that I’ve experienced all of this and His miracle of life…this life with all its potholes, valleys, and losses. I am blest.

I share on every post my gratitude list. I would like to challenge you whether you are a Christian or not that you create for yourself a habit, a good habit, of expressing to others what you are grateful in life.

I’ve add an “inlinkz” if you do a gratitude list this week on your blog leave a link here for Debby’s Dare Readers to find you and share in your gratitude.

A Few Links From the Wedding of the Year!
http://theweddingrow.com/?p=3155  Everywhere you see the word "mom"...that's me.
http://murphyweddings.wordpress.com/2010/06/02/the-compass-points-to-love/  Again, the word is "mom."

Winners for the Pinwheel Dare....
There were two entries.  Congratulations for both of you taking the challenge.  Send me your snail mail address and I'll have a ribbon package for both of you.  DebbysDare@gmail.com

Gratitude List
1. my family
2. blessing that I don’t even recognize
3. Bailey and the way he makes me laugh
4. giving people
5. God’s heart for me

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing Debby. I love checking in on your blog and love the photos and LOs you share with us. I will add a gratitude list to my blog also - what a wonderful bit of encouragement - TYVM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outlook! I am definitely one of the blessed as well! So many things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!