Debby's Designs Vintage Girls & Vintage Romance!!

Welcome Moriah Macdonald from Fuzzy Slippers Designs! Moriah is uber talented with her cards and projects.  She not only created using Debby’s Designs Vintage Girl Tags, she is helping to introduce Vintage Romance!!! Moriah was the first to receive these tags and I am excited to see what she has done with them.

Moriah is kind enough to give us instructions to her projects. Thank you very much.

Notebook Project
The notebook cover is my favorite project. I'm forever needing paper when I am out an about to write notes to myself so I don't forget things. I thought this little clown girl was perfect for the cover because of the expression on her face that says "wait a minute, was that the plan?"

I used a mini memo pad and recovered the front with some fun paper from my stash. I stamped the background paper with flourishes in brown ink and decorated them with brown Stickles to give a little pop. I used some letter stickers from Basic Grey o spell out notes and also blinged them with Stickles. The finishing touches were adding the button (it has a rhinestone in the middle) to the clown girl and knotted ribbons to the wire binding.

Wedding Tag
I have a wedding this summer and this tag will look perfect on the present! I used my Cuttlebug Swiss dot folder to emboss the background tag and edged it with white chalk ink. Then I added the wedding couple cut to size and edged with aqua chalk ink. The buttons and rhinestones were added for texture and bling. The ribbons at the top will help attach it to the present and the wedding ring charm completes the wedded bliss look. :)

Wedding Card
I work with a lot of young women. There's always a wedding or baby shower happening! This card was made for a friend to be able to give and it was so quick and easy. :) The tag was cut down to a square and mounted on aqua paper which was then all mounted on a kraft card. Peach rose ribbon was adhered down the fold side of the card and the sentiment from Amuse was added below the mounted image. For a final touch to pearl dots were added to each side of the sentiment. Quick, easy, and elegant!

RAK/GIVEAWAY ALERT! two chances

Would you like a set of 6 different Debby’s Dares Vintage Romance Manila Tags? Leave a comment on this post for Moriah and for the intro of Debby’s Design. I'll post a winner in the morning. Also, if you would, add the heART of Scrapbooking’s badge to your blog. Leave a link of where you put it in the comment section and I’ll have a special drawing for a RAK at the end of the week.

Remember, you can purchase your set of Vintage Girls, Vintage Romance, Vintage Boy tags at heART of Scrapbooking!

Winner of Day #4 RAK
Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
11
Timestamp: 2010-07-23 10:57:36 UTC

Congratulations Crafty Suz!
Suz said...your tags really shine, can't wait to hear about your experiences at CHA wish I was going to be there with you this time....
Send you snail mail to debbysdare@gmailcom

Gratitude List
1.  Bailey Bailey...he was so good you have to say is twice
2.  kindness shown in time of sorrow
3.  God's comfort and peace
4.  Jacob and his deep love
5.  God is still God no matter the storm

Comments

  1. I love Moriah's work. Love the softness to her projects.
    I am also a follower on her blog and won some wonderful blog candy from her.
    I am going to have to check out these tags. Every project I see with them makes me want them even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love that wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your wedding card. so vintage and romantic. yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moriah's creations are simply stunning. I love working with vintage photos as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vintage is my favorite!! These are gorgeous~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Moriah!! I love these romance tags and think they would be a beautiful addition to a wedding card or scrapbook page. I have tons of wedding photos from my cousins wedding last summer to scrapbook so these would be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moriah's projects are fantastic! So many things can be done with your beautiful tags Debby! What fun!...Nancy :o)

    Did I tell you that I took your new badge and put it on my blog? It's at:
    http://thenickelnook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow came to see what the last designer did with the tags & see a surprise that I won some. Thanks Debby

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!