Little of This, A Little of That

When you are totally involved in the craft we call Scrapbooking or Memory Keeping or the Art of Scrapbooking you often have more than one thing happening at once.  This past week I attended the Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show and saw the brightest and best present their new product lines.  Fellowship of Scrapbookers had a Charity Christmas in July Crop this past Saturday for Operation Write Home.  Both have many memories to scrap and to preserve.

Here are two of my favorite photos from both events.


Diane from Graphic 45 was kind enough to let me wear one of their art creations of a hat for a photo.  I love the paperline but I'm in total admiration of the whole company and Dianne. 

This is a photo of April checking out the creativity at the end of the crop.  Our goal for the crop was to make 500 cards per the specification of Operation Write Home.  Personally, I was hoping we would make 250 cards.  But when you put a bunch of card makers together you get a whopping 775 Cards!  Thanks to our croppers and the Fellowship of Scrapbookers is not enough of a word. 

Starting Monday I'm going to be giving you a taste of each of these event this past week.  I'll spending the week uploading photos and information for all the new products that are arriving soon at heART of Scrapbooking.  I'll also be cleaning up my studio so I can be creative again!!

Gratitude List
1.  safe travels
2.  seeing God work to keep me and Ruth safe and sane
3.  visiting with friends
4.  the love and caring of Fellowship of Scrapbookers
5.  God's Grace, Mercy, Love...He reminded me of each daily this past week.

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!