Mixing It Up

I haven't post any of my layouts in over a week. I've been ultra busy working on classes for Micheal's, Arts and Craft Stores. Yes, they have scrapbooking classes once again! If you are in the Columbia, SC area I'm teaching at the Harbinson Store and the Two Notch Road Store. You can find my schedule on the right, first column. I'm excited. Matter-of-fact, I'm teaching a lot in the next two months. I am grateful.

The point of above is to tell you the style of layout I'm teaching is different from the artsy stuff I'm use to doing, so I needed to bust loose and work on a layout. I had fun just playing with paint, findings, Glimmer Mist, Grungeboard, Pink Paislee, Bo Bunny, and Prima. With permission from Sudie Alexander, owner of unKit, I created this layout from a photo from the photo booth at my daughter's wedding back in April.






I guess you would like to know who won the Queens of heART challenge? Thank you for participating in the challenge. Everyone has amazingly creative cards.

From Random.org the winner is # 5 Gin B.

Congratulations! Send your snail mail to debbysdare@gmail.com so I can send you the wonderful Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante.

If you are looking to purchase Steampunk Debutante you can find it at heART of Scrapbooking's Marketplace.

heART of Scrapbooking's Design Team
No, not today. But I will be announcing team members through the week. If you want to know ahead of time sign up for my newsletter and get the news first.

heART of Scrapbooking
I'm excited at all the new products we have at heART of Scrapbooking. Tomorrow I will be receiving My Minds Eye Storybook collection for both boys and girls! Check our heART of Scrapbooking and be waiting for another Design Team Celebration with a sale at heART of Scrapbooking.

NOTE: if you have had problems accessing heART of Scrapbooking, Microsoft Live has corrected the problem! Hurray for Microsoft!

Gratitude List
1. quiet times
2. opportunities
3. Shannon
4. precious friends
5. God's promise of not putting on me more than I can bear.

Comments

  1. OH WOW Thank you Ever so Much, I just discovered Graphic 45 products and love them.. I love your scrapbook pages..
    GINB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Debby! Such a fun picture! Love everything about the layout! Congratulations to Gin B.! What a fantastic prize to win!!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great picture - and a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout - and I love those roses :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Gin B.:O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love what you did here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!