Winner and A Few Cards

Here is our winner of the card kit: 
Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:  13
Timestamp: 2010-08-07 19:15:34 UTC
(skipped one requesting not to be in the drawing)

Congratulations Tracy!
Tracy said...

I just read all you latest posts. This looks like so much fun. Wish I was there.
Send your snail mail to DebbysDare@gmail.com

I did not take anything to crop with at the FOS crop.  I had just returned from Chicago with CHA and was wiped out.  I did however have a lot of friends who allowed me to use scissors, paper, adhesive, glue, etc.  Thank you guys so much.  I got 4 cards done and had more at home.  Here are the ones I made at the crop.






Gratitude List
1.  our men and women who service our country
2.  God's protection through the exhaustion
3.  Jimmy, who has become more than my husband, but my friend
4.  Tabitha and David
5.  God's timing and love for me. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!