It's a Guy Thing

I believe we don't have enough examples of teen guy's layouts.  The paper is there more than at any other time in our industry.  You are going to see a lot of "guy" layouts from now until May.

This layout goes in my son's album.  He graduates from High School this year and I'd like to have his album finished by graduation. 

The lettering for the title is early Tim Holtz.  When it first came out several years back I loved it so much I think I purchased about 10 sheets of his alphabet paper.  It perfect for distressing and is great on a guy page.  It's called Tim Holtz Alpha Blocks.  I found the whole line at Articus Studios.  It's well worth the look. 


ORANGE BLOG HOP
Fiskateers from the Fiskateer community are hosting an Orange Blog Hop that starts tomorrow at the Fiskateer Blog at 8:00 am EST.  I've been coordinating the blog hop and have been given significant of insight about what Fiskateers are doing on their blog.  Incredible.  You really don't want to miss this hop.  I also have inside information that there is going to be quiet a few giveaways along the hop.  Your first stop after the Fiskateer Blog is here at Debby's Dare and I know I have a surprise or two.   Happy Hopping!

Gratitude List
1.  Jacob
2.  blessed with wonderful children and family
3.  Jim's love for me
4.  God's timing in my life
5.  God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, Thank You

Comments

  1. TracyM #67737:12 AM

    Fabulous layout Debby - love the colours and combination of techniques :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Debby! I really like the colors and the lettering is great!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!