Welcome Connie Mercer

I'm excited to be working with three talented and awesome crafters.  I thought I would introduce them to you one at a time.  I am happy to welcome Connie Mercer to the heART of Scrapbooking.

Connie is the first of three Queen of heARTS.



"I have been scrapbooking for over ten years. I was introduced to this great hobby by way of Creative Memories. My style has changed drastically over the years, but my reasons for scrapbooking have not. The reasons are many, but they start with friends and family. There are so many ways to tell a story with photos. The scrapbooking industry is thriving with new and fresh ideas. I am so happy that I am able to save memories for my children and family to enjoy. I have five grandchildren and I love all the sweet words they say and the way that they say them. I never want to forget these precious times!

My other love is photography. To capture those precious smiles and special moments that show through in a photo is priceless! Inspiring others through my art is so important to me. It fuels my need to continue to learn and explore new techniques and ideas. Sharing this knowledge with others is essential. I feel such a sense of accomplishment when I am able to tell a story through my photos. My friends and family love to remember and enjoy through my scrapbooks and that is why I know I have 'A heART for Scrapbooking'!"
                    Connie Mercer

Help me welcome Connie to the heART of Scrapbooking and Debby's Dare Blog.  You can find Connie's work on her blog Crafty Goodies. 

Gratitude List
1.  making new friends
2.  love of teaching
3.  safety while driving
4.  hard working husband
5.  God's gift of my family to me

Comments

  1. Congrats and welcome. I cannot wait to see what you create.

    Debby, I love the Queen of Hearts cards. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and so glad to "meet" you! Connie, you sound like a woman after my own heart! I look forward to seeing your craftivity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connie and congratulations. I absolutely love those little corogated cardboard birdies you shared recently. So looking forward to seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, and welcome Connie! I can't wait to see your creations.
    I know we will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome!! am off to her blog for some royal projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I'm a day late but congratulations Connie and welcome here!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Miss Connie!!! Great work on your blog!!! ;) hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Connie, what beautiful projects. I love vintage everything. I am going to enjoy getting to see more of your work on DD. thanks so much for sharing...Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW,CONNIE,CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL YOUR CREATING WITH DEBBY.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!