ABC Project

My daughter and I saw this really awesome, creative way to display the alphabet.  Using three dimensional Kraft letters we decorated each letter with some type of texture or design.

We split up the alphabet, decided the textures and "stash" to use, and we have been working all weekend to create an ABC wall piece for Little Honey's playroom.

We burned up the texting on our phones with photos and funnies all weekend.  Tabitha will be putting all the alphas together tonight and I'll be able to get a photo of the completed display tomorrow.  

Here is my weekend project.  Click to enlarge for a detailed view.

 S-Graphic 45, adhesive Glue Arts
J-My Minds Eye, adhesive Glue Arts
V- fiber with Cosmo Cricket's Glubers

Q-Photo, adhesive Glue Arts
H-Crayons, adhesive Hot Glue Gun
R-Robin's Nest Dew Drops, adhesive Mod Podge

F-Prima Flowers, adhesive Glue Dots Permanent
E- Basic Grey Ribbon, adhesive Glue Dots Continuous Line

 L-Sea Shells, adhesive Glossy Accents
O-Feathers, adhesive Zip Dry

M-googly eyes, adhesive Glue Dots Permanent
B-buttons, adhesive Glue Dots Permanent

W-crackle paint Rangers Rock Candy Crackle Paint

My "A" is covered in three colors of fine Martha Stewart glitter.  It's at my daughter's house already.

Personal Note
On the top right hand side of my blog is a layout with hyper-link to Scrapbook Awards.  I would really appreciate your vote.  No sign ups or login.  Thanks!

Giveaway Reminder
10 days left to post your challenge for the Fiskars Jenni Bowlin Scalloped Banner Squeeze Punch giveaway.

Have a Crafty Day!







Gratitude List
1.  for my creative outlet that calms the soul
2.  fun with my daughter
3.  my son and his wife, Adam and Vanessa
4.  Jay's staying strong in college
5.  God's help to continue to move forward

Pin It

Comments

  1. These are AMAZING! I loveeeeee all the different ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just so much fun!

    heading over to vote-your layout looks awesome! good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:04 AM

    SO FUN!!!! I am totally in love with the feathers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cool project!! they are going tolook great in Lh's room!!! I voted for your Lo!!:):) and I give you a boost almost everyday would love a boost back:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow!
    What a fun project!
    These are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super! I bet she will have not problem learning all her letters like this! I know it's an old school thing but I have wanted to do an ABC book for years now, I just might have to give it a try! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. I voted for you girlfriend! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great idea, I'm certain little Honey will love these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I have a ton of those letters sitting around. I might have to steal some of those ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I voted! Your letters are fantastic! I don't know where you get such energy! I do hope we will see pictures of the wall once the alphabet is in place! It's gonna be way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great practice for every possible creation! I voted too. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!