Peter Rabbit Time

Our local children's museum has a new exhibit called Storyland.  It features several very popular children's books in interactive play and learning.  Last month their program Tales for Tots featured the book Peter Rabbit.  Little Honey and I had a great time listening to the book, meeting Peter Rabbit, eating carrots and peas, and creating several "Peter" themed crafts. 

Afterwards we went up to the Storyland exhibit to play in the area of Peter Rabbit.  A very symptomatic grandmother saw me taking pictures of LH and offered to take a picture of the two of us together.  This is going in my book as one of my all time favorites!

I pulled all my scrap bunnies from Graphic 45's Once Upon A Springtime to create this very simple layout.  I am about out of this collection.  I think I'm going to do something I haven't done before:  go buy another pad.  This collection is timeless. 



Don't Forget
Make sure to take D's Paper Studio March Challenge.  One winner will receive an awesome prize pack from Graphic 45.  Details, deadlines, and giveaway are HERE.

 

Saturday Morning
Saturday morning is the start of a fun blog hop featuring Fiskateers from Fiskars online community.  This is a great time to pick up pointers and new inspiration for your Fiskars tools.  I know there will be several giveaways throughout the hop including one very cool Fiskars Jenni Bowlin' special edition border punch right here on D's Paper Studio blog.   Check out the blog here on Saturday and I'll point you in the right direction for the rest of the blog hop. 

Have a Crafty Day!






Gratitude List
1.  babies and puppies
2.  peace that is beyond my understanding
3.  the precious gift of friends
4.  God's love and patience with me
5.  safety

Comments

  1. oh so sweet!! Great fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pric-less!!! Love the little border underneath but the picture is wonderful. Lost internet yesterday and was never able to get the info on Fisk blog hop so next time~but I'll hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that handcut border, Debby! Beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love that she took your picture, and what a great one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and I love that picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:46 AM

    fantastic cutting!!!!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww... great layout! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a sweet layout.. thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely time! Great picture too and the G45 paper is perfect for this layout. I understand why this is so special to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!