Elmo

Talk about a little girl in love with Elmo.  Little Honey is just crazy about the red little monster from Sesame Street.

LH went to see Sesame Street Live at the beginning of summer and mom was able to capture a few photos with her cell phone.  I left the layout simple as the photos were very busy with action.  Of course my favorite photo is of LH and her mommy.


Ingredients:  Basic Grey paper; Tim Holtz tickets and paper tape; Prism specialty paper (white folded strip); Prima jewel at bottom; Bo Bunny buttons; WeRMemory Keepers twine;

I created my own "words" with cardstock and my EK Success pen.  I found a nice round font on Dafont dot com, downloaded, printed, and hand cut "ELMO."  The journaling is left blank for LH's mommy to fill out.

LH has had an incredible summer and I still have many pages to go.  BUT...

A New Chapter
... starts tomorrow.  Our newest grandgirl is scheduled to be introduced to this wide wonderful world tomorrow.  Alison will have the best mommy and daddy.  Ali will also have the greatest Mimi, Papa, Grammy, and Pop Pop.  We are all totally excited!

Forgive me if I'm away from the blog for a few days.  I will try and sneak in photos as soon as possible.

Have a Crafty Day!






Gratitude List
1.  Ms. Lauren and Ms. Audrey
2.  opporunities to love
3.  God's miracles and how they leave me speechless
4.  Adam and Vanessa
5.  God's promise to never leave His child

Comments

  1. I have a neice named Ali~can't wait to meet your Ali!!!! Love the LO~Elmo must be univeral to all kids~mine loved him too!!! {{hugs}} and prayers for your day today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute photos and layout, Debby! Little Honey sure is mesmerized by Elmo. :) How exciting about welcoming a new grandbaby. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun page! I like the tickets and the folded trim down the side.

    Enjoy your new grandbaby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went to Sesame Street live for years!! Such fun memories! She is a cutie! Congrats on the new Grandbaby!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!