What a Miracle

What a Miracle you see in new life.  A person who wasn't there and in your life before is instantly and suddenly a major part of your life and helps define who you are even more:  MiMi.

Little Ali was born last Thursday and is the newest of my grandgirls.  Although I have a few scrapbook layouts started and a banner designed and waiting for me, I really haven't had time to create.  I hope to get some time in at the end of the week as the schedules smooth out for Ali and Little Honey. 

 New family, proud, loving mom and dad with sweet Ali.

Daddy and daughter not too long after meeting for the first time. 

Mommy and Ali getting ready to go home!

Tiny toes

Ali going home

I have so many fun and sweet photos that i can't wait to get Ali's book started.  I have a summer book to finish and then I'm on to Ali's first year book, hopefully, before i get desperately behind.  

I'm going to continue to be out of pocket for the week.  Hopefully, the grandgirls' schedules will stabilize and I'll be back at the craft time with all new inspiration. 

Have a Crafty Day!






Gratitude List
1.  Little Sprout
2.  the newest mommy and daddy in the family
3.  God's hand of care and love for LS
4.  Little Honey
5.  my precious time with LH

Comments

  1. Congrats to parents and you! so beautiful lttle girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy for you!! she is adorabel and loving the little sprout!!! You are blessed my friend!!! {{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! She is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful baby! Congratulations to all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE! ADORABLE! I love that last photo. COngrats to your family for this new little bundle of joy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!