Halloween Came Early on D's Paper Studio

I couldn't stop myself.  The air is cool.  The nights are getting longer.  I see goblins and ghosts in all the stores.  Candy by the bag fulls and little girls wanting to be princesses.  I have so many photos from last Halloween I could not resist starting Halloween a bit early on D's Paper Studio. 

Here is a layout of my Ali from her first Halloween. FYI, she did not eat the candy.

Trick or Treat
Let's Break It Down
Reminisce Halloween paper (Spellbound) collection
Graphic 45 Paper collection A Place in Time and the Magic of Oz
Blue Fern Studios Fence
American Crafts Thickers
Tim Holtz Distress Ink vintage photo
Ranger Paint Dabber picket fence
Jenni Bowlin Studio round letters
Making Memories tiny alphas (2012)
Paper Studio burlap ribbon
WeRMemory Keepers twine

I would highly recommend purchasing Blue Fern Studios Country Picket Fence for your Halloween layouts.  From one chipboard length of fence I have been able to use it three times.  It's time for me to reorder.  I purchased mine at C'est Magnifique Kits.  The cost is $3.00 USD and the shipping costs are reasonable and they are fast.  (I get no compensation for recommending them.)

I'm still on the look out for Dictionary one of the winners of the Christmas book giveaway.  Please send your snail mail address to dspaperstudio@aol.com.  

Have a Crafty Day!


Comments

  1. FANTASTIC layout!! I love the use of pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my golly that photos is just way too cute!!! and your layout is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe what a cutie. Loved the page too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Great layout and super sweet baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one adorable photo and the sweetest layout, Debby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet photo Debby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the different patterns and elements of this....plus the cutest baby in a tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun page! Super cute model too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the chipboard fence! She is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute layout and baby!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!