It's A Zoo Out There! with Graphic 45

I am always on the lookout for zoo paper that matches my style.  The grands and I frequently go to the zoo to explore and learn about the animal world around us.  Because of that, I have a collection of zoo photos.  Graphic 45's Safari Adventure Collection is great match for my style and my photos.  

zoo magic
This is a photo of my grandgirl behind the scenes at our local zoo.  There she was given the opportunity to pet a Galapagos tortoise.  What a privilege.  She fearless with about every animal she comes across and this tortoise was no exception. 
Notables
Graphic 45 Safari Adventure
Bo Bunny film strip sticker
Prima Flowers 
Tim Holtz Distress Ink vintage photo, idea-ology star and arrow, chitchat words, Alpha Parts Newsprint
With Graphic 45 and a pair of detail scissors (mine are Fiskars Micro-Tip scissors) you can create your own embellishments, titles and more.
The Bo Bunny sticker film has a design already printed on it.  I added the background  paper from Graphic 45.  I cut out the Graphic 45 bird adding it on top of the film strip.

This weekend I will be celebrating our country's founding and the great men and women who made it the land the free and home of the brave.  This is the country I call mine.
Wishing everyone a Happy 4th of July.  God Bless the United States of America!


Create Memories / Pass Them On


Comments

  1. Such a wonderful layout! Great use of G45!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page!!! Love g45.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely perfect! Layout design, papers,embellishments and of course the fabulous subject-GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo strip on the side. The paper is gorgeous too. love what you created :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic too and yes, this collection is right up your alley. You made it shine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!