I've Heard the Rumbles of Christmas

Oh my!  I am already thinking about my December Daily albums.  What's happening?  I am seeing new Christmas paper collections from several companies already.  Did you know that Hobby Lobby has Christmas merchandise out?  Personally would like to enjoy the summer before wishing for Christmas. 

In the spirit of Christmas I have a layout I've been saving to share.  I created it during Christmas 2015 season.  This was a special time with my grandchildren and the "real" Santa Claus. 

195 Days Until Christmas!

Bits and Pieces
Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas paper collection
Blue Fern Studios chipboard title "Wonder."
Technique Tuesday chipboard frame
Prima Flowers

Technique Spotlight
Fussy Cut...I still find this the most relaxing technique to do for my layouts and projects.

Side Note
It's summer school break.  I am blessed to be with my grandchildren a lot during this season.  Because of that my blog might look a bit different from week to week as my time if full of making memories for them and for me. I will be sharing....
Layouts
Techniques
Projects
New Adventures
Photos
Pickin' Finds (great time for me to treasure hunt!)
Kids Crafts
There will be no rhyme or reason from week to week.  I hope you will join me for a summer full of fun. 

Create Memories / Pass Them On





Comments

  1. A lovely page! That square frame is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page~love all the special touches. The corner cluster is beautiful. Are you sure 195 days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful page, Debby! I'm up for Christmas any time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!