Christmas Tags with Julie Nutting Dolls

Confession time.  I could not bear to part with my Julie Nutting doll stamp tags I made for Christmas.  Instead, I incorporated them into my home decor for Christmas.  Here is one of my favorites (they are all my favorites...LOL).

Joe Mugs Coffee
While at Books-A-Million I love to have a cup of Joe Mugs coffee.  The Santa at the bottom is my coffee sleeve.  I love the Santa and I added the words.   So I have a tag and a memory.

The words are attached securely.  They are curled up and "un-stuck" in places as part of the effect.
Notables
Julie Nutting doll stamp Lil' Witch
Stampin' Up Christmas paper
Little Yellow Bicycle paper
Tim Holtz chit chat,
K&Co "Joy"
Prima Flower
Buttons and such
Let's see if I can get all the dolls posted before Christmas.  I'm feeling a bit better this morning.  Thanks for prayers and thoughts for continued wellness. 

 Inspired To Created/Encouraged To Try
 



Comments

  1. Beautiful Job!!! I have that problem some times. Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun tags!! Feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I was just about to ask how you can bear to give those beautiful Julie Nutting tags away when you answered my question! I would keep them as well, and maybe hang them on the tree every year. Way too gorgeous to give away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!